Learning, Teaching, Training Event – Gulpen, Netherlands
11th – 15th April, 2016
Smockelaer, Givelderweg 2, 6276 PB Heijenrath, Netherlands
EDUCATORS FROM ACROSS EUROPE ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THIS FIVE DAY TRAINING EVENT.
The programme will include:
- A two day workshop on how to design and create eBooks for teaching and learning purposes.
- Two keynote speakers and workshop presenters from Book Widgits and Book Creator.
- Opportunities to network and share new technologies and pedagogical techniques.
- Presentations by guest teachers (including ‘the use of Flipped Learning with Mobile Apps’ by Lentiz Reviuslyceum).
- Delegates will also be given access to the newly developed International Skills Inventory during a number of event workshops.
We have a limited number of bursaries available to support attendance at this event. Funds will be on a first come first serve basis and will be subject to the terms and conditions on the booking form.
Please secure your place on this booking form: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LTTE1
The programme is now available here: The Programme
You can download the flyer for the event here: E+ Gulpen Training Event Invitation-1