|The ELvis vision of learning in the 21st Century is that students will take responsibility for their learning.They hold a position of honour
- They selflessly serve the aims of partners and the project and are expected to lead, support, encourage and innovate.
- The Ambassador role offers an opportunity to demonstrate abilities which are key to success in life, such as teamwork, organisational, leadership, communication, ICT and social skills.
- They will be familiar with the ELvis Memorandum of understanding
- We aim to encourage independent, enterprising, thoughtful, lifelong learners; students who create and not simply consume knowledge while using any appropriate technology.
- Ambassadors are encouraged to debate and collaboratively develop their role.
- Involve students in the lower school
- Involve different school subjects and teachers
- Go into assemblies, where applicable, and promote ELvis.
- Keep information and activities in the virtual learning environment up-to-date
- Communicate with all stakeholders and the world – face to face and online
- Keep in contact with the other ambassadors
- Create, suggest, implement and innovate with every aspect of ELvis
- Think globally, act accordingly and encourage high standards.
- Exploit existing, new and emerging technology.
Newly appointed ambassadors celebrate in Westerlo.